June 30th Hackathon – Non-Dev Tasks
* Documentation! Photos / video / blog posts.
* Social media: both to promote Activate, but more importantly, we stealth pull FB feeds from fake FB & Gmail accounts, more of which need to be set-up
* T-Shirts, Buttons, Stickers: the day I get a co-founder, we’ll launch an Indie GoGo. I’d like to know I already have designs and a source selected for these items.
* Word press site that needs much love, including recap of the day, team bios, and a few extra pages.
* Wire frames: screen shots of the site dolled up to reflect future visions
* Research. Part of the expected revenue will come from selling a replica event aggregator site and set-up service to Universities, cuz every college campus should have an automatically populated event calendar of student groups and campus life. But I need to research this market size and any competitors more thoroughly.
* Organizing Gmail, ‘cuz my lists are crazy and I need help. And because, why not.
This is a super exciting project, garnering a lot of interest that extends far outside of Portland. And of course, we believe it will have far-reaching social impact, and, ya know, save the world. We’re excited to meet you and hope you can learn, have fun, and be a part of the movement!