Thanks for helping to build a community calender that helps you help other people and collectively help create Change in the World! Yep, it takes a whole lot of helping each other out to make an impact.
Current Priority Future Features include:
Enable comments on events.
* Log-in should be required for creating events.
* Basic log-in exists for editing, deleting, and admin, but would like to expand log-in options and improve UX.
* Fix UI of top navigation bar.
Limit event list to show a maximum of 5 events per day, with a “Show More” option to see full event list for the day
* Same story as above has already been executed on the calendar view. However, option to “collapse” full day view should be implemented.
* Fix tagging system. Enable both “Topic” and “Type” tags at every stage of import. Currently, “Types” are not available on “Create Org” page.
* Venue duplication: can likely be mitigated in a similar manner as events – via “squash duplicates”. Current method is to edit venue to display appropriately through Google maps API, but this does not enable future imports to display correctly.
* Enable a view screen for past events, not just future. Currently, can only view past events of an organization.
Marked up Screenshots can be found Here.
*Please note: as development is sporadic but continuous, some of the mark-ups on these screenshots may already be completed.
Issue trackers, however, are accurate and up-to-date.