In short, it’s a powerful tool for community building. Every ActivateHub calendar has a list of Events, Organizations, Venues, and the ability for you to add new events. Start a guided tour with screenshots!
Software as a Service (Saas) is available to help grow your community and is how we plan to pay the bills.
Here’s what you can do to build the community in your area:
- Contribute your own event(s) to an existing calendar
- Contribute your own event feed (.ics) to an existing calendar
- Subscribe to a calendar or filtered version thereof via .ics
- Embed an existing public ActivateHub calendar into your website with the Embed Widget Builder (PDX, 313) Embed the whole thing, or only certain topics or organizations.
- Embed a filtered version of an existing calendar into your website
See what the calendar looks like embedded on other sites: Check out the e-commerce site The People’s Republic and on the blog Mismanaging Perception. Bonus! event details pop-up upon cursor scroll over.